Promotion system in preschool and lower elementary
Students in preschool and lower elementary are promoted according to the Lebanese regulations.
Promotion system in upper elementary
• Each student who gets at least 50/100 in the final total average is promoted to the next class under the condition that the student does not get less than 50/100 in each of the following subjects: Arabic language, 1rst Language, Mathematics, Sciences.
• Each student who gets an average below 50/100 in one or two of the subjects mentioned above at most should sit for a make-up exam and achieve not less than 50/100 in each subject.
• The class council will study individually each case and decide if the student is promoted or should repeat his class.
Promotion system in Middle and Secondary
• Each student who gets at least 50/100 in the final total average, under the condition of getting 50/100 at least in three of the following subjects: Arabic language, Mathematics, the average of the first and second foreign languages, the average of Physics, Chemistry and Biology, is considered passing.
• Each student who gets less than 50/100 as a final average is considered “failing”.
• Each student who gets at least 50/100 as a final average and an average less than 50/100 in two of the subjects previously mentioned, should sit for a make-up exam and get more than 50/100 in each subject