AZM School features include:
1. Modern, well-appointed spacious classrooms
2. Well-resourced library
3. High-spec Information and Communication Technology
4. 360 seat highly equipped auditorium
At AZM School we believe “Healthy Bodies equals Healthy Minds”, and encourage all students to have a healthy food and drink plenty of water. All Items sold are nutritionally balanced and are prepared using guaranteed ingredients. Early Years Children in KG1, KG2 & KG3 are served their morning snack in their classrooms. (Fruit is served at least twice a week.) A menu for these snacks is sent monthly to parents.
6. Nurse room
AZM School provides its students with medical and nursing precautionary services. The school’s medical section is supervised and managed by a doctor and a nurse who are certified in Nursing Science. Moreover, these services include early intervention to detect diseases and prevent complications through taking the following actions:
• The School Medical Section provides AZM Students with an individual periodic medical precautionary check-up. This covers an optometry test for eye disorders or diseases, in addition to oral and dental health examinations.
• The Medical Section also provides the treatment of minor accidents that take place on the school campus and when necessary, the section also follows-up with the treatment recommended by the hospital through the school health insurance.
• Checking- up general and personal hygiene on a regular basis.
• Checking-up cafeteria sales in terms of good's quality and expiry dates.
• Testing of drinking water.
• Organizing medical lectures to upgrade students, parents and faculty members about health education topics.
7. Indoor Gym
8. Outdoor basketball & tennis courts
9. Daycare building
10. Daycare play area
11. Specialist classrooms include:
• Computer Labs
• Art Studio
• Music Room
• 3 science labs / International standards
Science involves a range of skills, conventions, and inquisitive mind, and subject matter knowledge. The objective of the science discipline education is to enable students to take from their environment, weather, diet, and engineering to gain knowledge in order to understand, manipulate, and participate in their surroundings.
The instructional teaching of science requires the instructor to encourage students towards scientific investigation in order to understand the patterns of scientific and natural processes; the school strives towards providing students with opportunities to probe, investigate, question and analyze and communicate these findings from an analytic frame of mind and to cultivate a deeper and profound interest in the fields of science.